These guidelines are designed to provide a safe and productive meeting for everyone. Please listen carefully and honor these guidelines throughout the meeting.
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There is no cross-talk, please. Cross-talk is when two people engage in a conversation during the meetings. Each person is free to express their feelings without interruptions.
- We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to “fix” one another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.