Join us in Adult Classroom C on Friday, December 8th at 5:30 PM for our next Celebrate Recovery Leadership Meeting. We’ll start with food, so bring a dish to share!
Here’s some of the other appetizing information we’ll digest during the meeting:
- Organizational Planning: Ever need to stop, catch your breath, and figure out where you’re going? We’re going to do that as a group so bring your calendar so we can plan out December and January!
- CR Inside: We’ll have an update on the current struggles to bring CR to the Jefferson County Jail.
- Outreach Efforts: News on our connection with other groups, both inside Faith Community Church, Celebrate Recovery, Jefferson County, and throughout the state.
- Training: Wonder why some people just drop out of CR, when recovery is so close? Bob will talk about retention and how we can help people hang around to find victory!
- Scheduling: We’ve finally connected into the software FCC uses to schedule most of their other activities, called Planning Center, so we’ll spend a few minutes talking about what this does for us. You should have gotten an email invitation to sign in and pick a password: do that before the meeting, so you can get into both the website and the “Planning Center Services” app, free on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
See you on Friday, December 8th!