It’s time to pull out your calendars and make room for our next Celebrate Recovery Leadership Meeting coming up in TWO WEEKS on Friday, February 2nd at 6:45 PM in Adult Classroom C. (We may start a few minutes later to allow the Women’s Step Study to finish.) We’ll start with food, so bring a dish to share! Here’s some of the other appetizing information we’ll digest during the meeting:
- Organizational Planning: We’ll discuss status changes in the group (Kim, child care teams); leadership changes as Tammy will now be listed as the official ministry head (yay!!), a conversation about Child Care rules, and a review of our Technology Plan B (and C!) when things go wrong.
- Training: Bob will be leading us through a New year CR program process check, followed by a conversation about our First-Timer strategy.
- CR Inside: We’ll have an update on the current struggles to bring CR to the Jefferson County Jail.
- Outreach Efforts: News on our connection with other groups, both inside Faith Community Church, across Jefferson County, throughout the state, and across the country with Celebrate Recovery national.
- Scheduling: Bring your calendar so we can plan Feb and March! We will also talk through a few questions you might have about Planning Center, the software we use to schedule activities.
- Promotion: Discussion about announcements and planning for our video clips,
For our scheduling discussion, you may find it helpful to have the “Planning Center Services” app — free on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) — installed on your smartphone before the meeting. If you don’t have that yet, you can either search for “Planning Center Services” and install it in advance, or bring your phone with you and Mike can help you do that together before the meeting.
We’ll start our meeting with food, so bring a tasty snack to share, if you’d like.
See you on Friday, February 2nd at 6:45 pm!