We want to help you on your path toward recovery. Here are some resources that you may find helpful.
- Time/Location of our meetings: Get the details on our Monday night meetings, Step Studies, online options, and directions to get you there! This is updated regularly, so check here for the latest information including compensating for Wisconsin weather!
- The 12 Steps of Celebrate Recovery®: A lifetime journey of tens of thousands of days of recovery starts with 12 steps.
- The 8 Principles of Celebrate Recovery®: Find how the attitudes found in the Beatitudes can give your life new direction.
- Sample Sponsor Agreement: A starting point for sponsorship discussions, to help understand what having/being a sponsor means and what being in a sponsored relationship requires to succeed.
- Prayer for Serenity: Reinhold Niebuhr’s prayer that has helped millions find God’s peace through the years.
- Definitions Of Sobriety And Victory: How recovery looks from the perspective of different struggles
- The difference between Sobriety and Recovery: Sobriety is a good start, but recovery lasts. Learn the difference.
- Small Group Guidelines: Here are the rules we use to make sure your Step Study or Open Share session is safe and healthy for everyone.
- Dominic’s Positive and Negative Inventory Worksheets: A slight twist to the classic CR inventory worksheets from Dominic, helping you search out both the positive and negative sides of your personal inventory, used in Step 4, Step 8, and Step 10. He used this format when he presented the lesson on Step 4 and several of you asked for a copy.
Celebrate Recovery is here to help you find recovery from a variety of life’s issues and challenges. Click any of the items below to learn more.
- Chemical Dependency
- Family Dysfunction
- Mental Health
- Mixed Issues
- Physical-Emotional-Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
Next Leadership Meeting: January 19th at 7:00 PM. See the latest post below for more details.
Have a question? Leave us a comment below! (Note that comments are NOT displayed publicly and we will reply to you via email or any other means you prefer.)